The Chandini Nalpamaradi soap is a poly-herbal soap combination consisting of the bark of the 4 trees, hence the name Nalpamara (Nal meaning 4 in Malayalam). The Nalpamara combination can provide immense benefits on addressing various skin conditions. Its a widely used process in Ayurveda for treating skin conditions for centuries.
Nalpamara Kashaya is used for the production of Ayurbliss Nalpamaradi soap.
Various Benefits of Nalpamara according to Ayurvedic Experts:
- Lightens the skin complexion as well as soften and repair the skin.
- It is used to treat skin diseases and for cosmetic purpose.
- It removes tanning and scars on the skin.
- It rejuvenates the skin giving it a glowing appearance.
Regular use of Ayurbliss Nalpmaradi Soap brings natural glow and complexion.
- Udumbara – Ficus racemosa
- Plaksha – Ficus microcarpa
- Nyogradha – Ficus bengalensis
- Aswatha – Ficus religiosa
- Sadhaphala – Cocos nucifera
- Sarshapa Thailam – Brassica juncea
- Tila Thailam – Sesamum indicum
- Eranda Tailam – Ricinus communis
- Caustic Soda – Sodium hydroxide