An Ayurvedic natural handmade soap that offers the benefits of Ayurvedic medicine Thriphala. The Ayurvedic heritage combines with new age science to form a natural handmade soap – Thriphaladi.
This Ayurvedic Medicinal handmade Soap Triphaladi is based on Triphala. It is an ancient herbal remedy with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial effects. Triphala has various health benefits. It consists of Haritaki, Bibhitaki and amla.
One study has found that triphala helps protect skin cells. The findings suggest that it helps to rebuild skin protein . It retains moisture in the skin. Accordingly, it effectively combats inflammation and oxidative injury.
Researchers behind one review conclude that triphala may help increase collagen formation. Thus it reduces bacteria on the skin, which means that it may help wounds heal.
- Amalaki – Embilika Officinalis
- Vibhitaki – Terminalia belerica
- Hareetaki – Terminalia chebula
- Sadhaphala – Cocos nucifera
- Sarshapa Thailam – Brassica juncea
- Tila Thailam – Sesamum indicum
- Eranda Tailam – Ricinus communis
- Caustic Soda – Sodium hydroxide