This recipe do not contain and Onion or Garlic.
Paneer makhanwala is a popular Indian dish made with paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and a creamy, buttery tomato gravy. It is a rich and flavorful dish that is perfect for special occasions.
The gravy for paneer makhanwala is typically made with tomatoes, onions, cashews, and a variety of spices. The paneer is then added to the gravy and cooked until it is heated through. The dish is typically served with rice or naan bread.
Paneer makhanwala is a relatively easy dish to make, but it does require a few special ingredients. Paneer is available at most Indian grocery stores, and cashews can be found at most grocery stores.
This 50g spice mix pack is good for making 5 servings. The ingredients needed for 1 pack are as listed below.
- Paneer Cubes – 250g (0.5 lb).
- Tomatoes\Tomato puree – 3 medium sized ones\150g.
- Milk – 75ml (1/3rd of cup).
- Oil – 2 tbsp
Method of preparation
- Mix the packet content with milk to make the paste.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan. Make tomato puree from the tomatoes by boiling and crushing them or use the packaged puree and add to the pan. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the paste from Step #1 and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the cubed paneer, 225ml or approximately 1 cup of water and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Serve hot.
Rasoi Magic is a brand of ready-to-cook spice mixes from India. It is owned by MTR Foods, a leading Indian food company. Rasoi Magic offers a wide variety of spice mixes for popular Indian dishes, such as butter chicken, paneer tikka masala, and biryani.