Paneer tawa masala is a popular Indian dish made with paneer (Indian cottage cheese), onions, tomatoes, and a variety of spices. It is a quick and easy dish to make, and it is perfect for a weeknight meal.
This 50g spice mix pack is good for making 5 servings. The ingredients needed for 1 pack are as listed below.
- Paneer Cubes – 150g.
- Tomato puree/Tomatoes – 150g/3 medium sized ones.
- Finely chopped onion – 60g/1 medium sized one.
- Milk – 150ml\2/3 rd of a cup.
- Oil – 3 tbsp.
Method of preparation
- Mix the packet content with milk to make the paste.
- Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a pan. Add the onion and fry till edges brown.
- Make tomato puree by boiling and crushing the tomatoes or use the packaged puree and add that to the pan. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the paste from Step #1 and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the cubed paneer, 75ml or approximately 1/3rd cup of water and cook covered for 3 to 4 minutes or till oil surfaces. Serve hot with rice\roti\naan.
Rasoi Magic is a brand of ready-to-cook spice mixes from India. It is owned by MTR Foods, a leading Indian food company. Rasoi Magic offers a wide variety of spice mixes for popular Indian dishes, such as butter chicken, paneer tikka masala, and biryani.